Pages

Nov 28, 2017

I’m back, babies!

I just cannot believe how long it has been since the last time I have posted here! So much has happened since then and I am pretty sure the same has happened to you as well.

Last time I was very much pregnant with my first baby (I have 2, now) and let me tell you: that was a hard one! It felt like my body was fighting a strange body. My daughter was born prematurely and had to stay in the NICU for what seemed like forever. I was heartbroken. Doing kangaroo care on a daily basis was very comforting, though. She is 6 years old now (can you believe it?!) and healthy as can be. 


By the time she was almost 3 and  I thought I was done (even though I did want a boy), lo and behold: I find myself pregnant again. Thtime was so much more different, though. I guess my body had grown used to producing babies at that point. Lol

I couldn’t be happier. I could definitely use some sleep šŸ˜‹ but being a parent is amazing! Just look at them at their favorite bbq joint. True little Southerners. 



I’m also back in business. I don’t sell knitted and crocheted accessories anymore. I now make jewelry and beads. I want to take pottery lessons at some point because ceramic beads are so yummy! 
I went to Real Estate school but decided it was not for me. 

Anyways, here are some of my latest creations:









It is good to be back! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up! I would love for you to share what is on your mind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...