Pages

Feb 23, 2011

MB by brigid: De-stash and Donate

I had to re-post this story. This little angel baby died of heart problem and their parents want to donate baby clothes to the hospital that took such good care of the child. For more details, go read the post below. Much love, M.

MB by brigid: De-stash and Donate: "As winter is winding down, are you wondering what to do with your extra stash of yarn? I've recently been contacted by a family who lost ..."


Ok, ok, it has nothing to do with the subject above but as I listen to "Tarde em ItapuĆ£", God, I wish I could click my heels 3 times and be in my beloved Rio de Janeiro right now. It's my freaking birthday, for Heaven's sake! I should be allowed to do just that!


Just like Dorothy, I'd say "there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home" and bang, baby!

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweetie, Belated B'day. I wish you all of God's many blessings.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

Speak up! I would love for you to share what is on your mind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...