Pages

Mar 2, 2011

Novidades

There's just so much to do and my belly grows bigger each passing day! There are so many things happening now: I've finally got my America driver's license, yay!! It was a day after my birthday and I consider it a birthday gift from my Dad up there. Husband's been slacking on getting his stuff out of his former office and nursery-to-be. It pisses me off because I've offered to help but he refuses it. The damn room looks like one of those crowded rooms you would see in an episode of that Hoarders show. Talking about that, My studio is getting better organized slowly but surely. I'll be posting pictures soon.
In other news, I'm in the process of permanently deleting my Etsy accounts and shops. I'm fed up with their crap (we'll see how it goes). I'll be selling on Artfire and other marketplaces.
My latest items:

Fiskars Everywhere Punch Scalloped Circle Cartridge 2" (5 cm)

$10.00

 

 Old Charm Lace Tags

$5.00

And there's more.

Let's embroider and beautify our homes, ladies.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Maria. So glad you found something that inspired you at Tangled Happy. We will be making our knitting spools over the weekend. Yeah! I have started to play around with embroidery. These would be super cute! Thanks for sharing them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola gordita, veo que de vez en cuando te desanimas, nada ni caso, mira todo lo que estás consiguiendo poco a poco.
    Animo y besos.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up! I would love for you to share what is on your mind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...